BREAST REDUCTION / BREAST LIFT
Women with disproportionately large or sagging breasts often turn to breast reduction or breast lift (mastopexy) surgery to improve their confidence in their appearance as well as their physical well being and comfort. However, the invasive nature of traditional breast reductions and breast lifts can leave you with flattened or “boxy” breasts as well as a real possibility of losing breast or nipple sensation. Dr. Schwartz created the LipoLift® breast procedure to provide his patients with a safer, less-invasive, and better breast-sculpting option. As the pioneer of the LipoLift® technique, Beverly Hills based Dr. Schwartz has led lectures across the United States and even appeared on television programs like The Doctors to discuss this revolutionary procedure.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM LIPOLIFT®?
Large or drooping breasts can lack attractive definition, cleavage, or overall shape. LipoLift® can restore your confidence in your breast appearance by improving breast definition and placement. The minimally invasive technique used with LipoLift® leaves you with better contoured and better-looking breasts.
If your breasts cause you chronic neck, back, or shoulder pain, LipoLift® can set you free from that unnecessary discomfort. Removing excess tissue from the breasts makes them lighter, which places less pressure on the neck and spine. Discover the freedom and joy you can achieve with more manageable breasts.
Revitalizing Your Breast Appearance
Sagging or low-sitting breasts may create an aged appearance. With LipoLift®, we can restore the positioning of your breasts so they have a more perky and youthful contour. Having a breast size that fits your body better can help you feel younger and more vibrant, leaving you more satisfied with your appearance and with many more clothing options.
THE LIPOLIFT® DIFFERENCE
The LipoLift® procedure uses liposuction of the lower and outer portions of the breasts, eliminating the parts of the breast that most women are dissatisfied with—the sides and bottom—while preserving upper-pole fullness and cleavage that most women desire in their breast appearance. LipoLift® allows you to blend and remove axillary and lateral tissue while at the same time effectively moving tissue from the bottom to the top, which makes the breasts more attractive. Similar to a traditional breast reduction, the LipoLift® can make the breasts smaller, but it differs in its ability to leave more of the natural blood and nerve supply intact. This advanced technique is less invasive, safer if someone needs a revision breast reduction, and just as effective as other breast lift and reduction techniques.
BENEFITS OF THE LIPOLIFT® TECHNIQUE
Preserves Nipple Sensation
- LipoLift® is minimally invasive, which is best for preserving nerve sensation in the nipples.
- Patients typically don’t lose any nipple sensitivity with LipoLift®, and most state that they even have hypersensitivity of the nipples following surgery.
– A group of patients with little to no nipple sensitivity prior to surgery gained new sensation as pressure was relieved from the nerves with LipoLift®.
Better Breast Symmetry
- LipoLift® is ideal for women looking to improve breast symmetry.
- We can make the breasts more symmetrical by balancing breast size, breast placement, and the location of the nipple-areola complex.
- LipoLift® provides far greater precision than other breast techniques, which allows us to make subtle changes that dramatically impact the appearance of your breasts.
- The precise nature of the tissue removal during LipoLift® allows Dr. Schwartz to uniquely contour the breasts.
- All results are tailored to your body shape and proportions, which provides you with the most natural-looking results possible.
- With controlled contouring, we can better enhance the definition and cleavage of your breasts, creating a better overall shape.
- Since LipoLift® uses liposuction to contour the breasts instead of opening up the breasts as much as a traditional breast reduction or breast lift (mastopexy), there is less pressure on the scars, which could lead to better scarring.
- Drains are not needed for the LipoLift®, ensuring your recovery is more comfortable.
- The LipoLift® recovery period is shorter compared to the time needed for other breast reduction or breast lift (mastopexy) procedures.
BREAST AUGMENTATION DETAILS
(click to expand)
Your consultation with Dr. Schwartz is the most important step in your breast journey. During your consultation, VECTRA® 3D imaging provides Dr. Schwartz with precise detailed information about your breast size and tissue distribution. This allows him to tailor the LipoLift® procedure to you. Additionally, you and he will discuss your aesthetic goals and review your medical history to ensure that you are healthy and a good candidate for treatment.